The full terms and conditions of this site are detailed below:
1. Users of this website user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the site. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This site was created as a free service to make posting long URLs easier. This service is provided without warranty of any kind.
3. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
4. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to this site and in relation to which we have no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between this site and that third party or any endorsement by this site of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
5. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, Click here.
6. This site will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
7. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
When you visit the Site our servers automatically record information about your use and your visit to the Site ("Log Data"). The Log Data may include information such as your computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, time and date of your requests, your browser type, what software you were using, the web page you were visiting immediately prior to visiting the Site, access times and dates, your location, mobile network information and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and for the Site's technical administration, to improve the Site's functionalities and Publisher-friendliness, and to better tailor it to the Publishers' needs.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, e-mail patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Site. The linkage between your IP address and your personal data is not shared with third parties without your prior consent or except when allowed or required by law.
The Provider will communicate with you through e-mail and notices posted on the Site or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. If we send any communications to you via the carrier service with which you have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, you understand you will pay any service fees associated with any such access (including text messaging charges for messages to your mobile device). Please be aware that you will always receive certain e-mails from the Provider related to the proper functioning of the Service.
The Provider takes the privacy of Publishers very seriously. Thus, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personal data with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties do not retain, share, or store any personal data except to provide these services and they are bound by confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the use of the Site to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on the Site.
The Provider may also disclose your personal data and other information you provide, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of the Provider's division or company. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and other information that you provide to us.
We may share aggregated information that does not include personal data and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal data.
You can review the information you provided us with and make any desired changes to them at any time. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, the Provider may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database. We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us using the following Contact Form.
As a Publisher, you have certain obligations imposed by applicable law and regulations:
2. You must not download, upload or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic.
Any violation of these obligations may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Site and/or Service by the Provider, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which the Publishers adhere to the Site and the Service which it offers.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable laws related to security breach notification) to you via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with: (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement; or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system. We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
We retain personal data we collect directly for targeting purposes for no more than 12 months, after which time we employ measures to delete it. However for identifiable data that we hold on behalf of an Advertiser such as their email address list, we will retain until the Advertiser asks us to delete it. Personal data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes but is anonymized. For example, we retain anonymized impression and click data to ensure we can meet auditing requirements related to services provided or to meet legal requirements.